SUBMONITOR 2 - compatible with all Boards,Clipboards & Pads
THE SMALLEST MAGICAL TACTILE RECEIVER IN THE WORLD,
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL OF OUR BOARDS, CLIPBOARDS AND NOTEPADS!
CUSTOMER REVIEWS HERE!
We are proud to present the Submonitor 2, fully compatible with all of our Mini/Medium/Maxi Boards, Clipboards and Notepads, either with a WiFi communication (APPLE compatible) or with a Bluetooth communication (ANDROID compatible).
(Choose your model on the VERSION menu above.)
This Submonitor 2 is the smallest magic tactile receiver displaying colors in the world:
- It is almost twice as small as a Bicycle card box.
- It measures 2.8" x 2" and it is 0.8" thick (7cm x 5cm x 2cm)!
- Its minuscule size allows it to be hidden everywhere, even in your sleeve!
- The resolution is of 320 x 240 pixels for 65.000 colors and a 140-degree field of vision.
- The display precision is extremely sharp and entire words written on any Boards can be read on this receptor!
- Adjustable number of spectators from 1 to 300,
- It can saves up to hundreds of drawings thanks to an internal 2 gigas miniSD memory card,
- Searching for a specific drawing takes only a few seconds (Imagine the boundless possibilities during a preshow!),
- Its average battery life is about 5 hours. It works with a removable and rechargeable battery (international charger provided).
- The Submonitor 2 has either a WiFi communication (if you have a compatible APPLE Board, Clipboard or Pad), or a Bluetooth communication (if you have a compatible ANDROID Board, Clipboard or Pad).
- Its reception range is about 39 ft (12 meters).
As always, all of our products come with a two-year parts and labour guarantee.
For any questions, get in touch via the CONTACT page.
The Submonitor comes with :
1 rechargeable phone battery,
1 battery charger,
1 EU, UK or US adapter,
Online video instructions.
No Board or Pad is provided.
Choose your model with the VERSION menu above.
Spare parts and labor have a 1-year warranty.
It is not possible to connect your APPLE or ANDROID phone or tablet
at the same time with the Submonitor 2.